快乐十分胆拖复式表 www.rhbjcf.com.cn If you’re looking for things to see and do in Siam, our list has got you covered. This vibrant neighbourhood isn’t just known for its expansive shopping opportunities. You can get your cultural fix at the city’s biggest art gallery and cultural centre, take a trip into the past at a beautifully maintained teak villa, famous temples, and shrines.
Family-friendly attractions also rank high in Siam, including a large aquarium housing thousands of sea creatures and a world-famous wax museum, both of which are located within Siam’s shopping malls. Check out our guide on the best things to do in Siam.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Jim Thompson House is the former home of the late James H.W. Thompson, an American businessman who dedicated over 30 years of his life to reviving Thai silk in the 1950s. The lovely garden-enclosed compound sits on the bank of the Saen Saeb Canal and houses 6 traditional Thai teakwood houses transported from Ayutthaya and Ban Krua Silk Village. It’s a museum and art centre showcasing Thompson’s collection of Asian antiques and Thai silk. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 6pm
- Location: 6 Soi Kasemsan 2, Rama 1 Road, Wang Mai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 216 7368
Red Sky is a fancy rooftop bar and restaurant at Centara Grand CentralWorld Bangkok. Offering impressive panoramic vistas from its 56th floor, it’s one of the best places in the city for dinner and drinks, especially after a day of shopping. Take your time and enjoy the moment with an excellent jazz quartet providing unobtrusive music. Happy hour at Red Sky Bar is from 4pm to 5pm, offering buy-1-free-1 promos on drinks and snacks. Signature cocktails include the Imperial Mojito and Martini-infused cocktails. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 4pm to 1am
- Location: Centara Grand at CentralWorld, 999/99 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 100 6255
The Bangkok Art and Culture Centre (BACC) offers a wide range of contemporary art, design, music, theatre and film in the city. The exhibitions on display at BACC vary widely. It has an international feel with explanations in English and bilingual staff on hand to enhance the experience. At times, the large space can feel empty but once you step inside the galleries the innovation is obvious. As well as over 4,000 square metres of exhibition space, you’ll find shops, an art library, and a couple of cafes serving coffee and snacks. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Sunday from 10am to 9pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 939 Rama I Rd, Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 214 6630
Erawan Shrine is one of the most popular Hindu shrines in downtown Bangkok. It’s in front of Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel, at the corner of Ploenchit and Ratchadamri Road. Throughout the day (and night), you'll often see crowds paying their respects, presenting flowers and incense sticks to a gold sculpture of Brahma God, Than Tao Mahaprom. Erawan Shrine hosts graceful Thai classical dance performances several times a day, as well as lively lion dances on special occasions. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6am to 11pm
- Location: Ratchadamri Rd, Lumphini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World is one of the largest aquariums in Southeast Asia. Located 2 storeys below Siam Paragon shopping mall, it’s an aquatic wonderland the size of 3 Olympic pools with over 30,000 marine animals from across the world. Children will love the exciting around-the-clock shows, including shark feeding, rocky shore talk, penguin feeding, diver underwater talk, animal contact, and otter feeding sessions. The aquarium also offers a 25-minute virtual reality adventure with the Sanyo 4D-Xventure, one of Thailand’s oldest 4d theatres. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 9pm
- Location: B1-B2 Floor, Siam Paragon Building, 991 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 687 2000
Madame Tussauds Bangkok at Siam Discovery Center is where you can explore exhibits of lifelike wax figures, most of which you can touch, hug, play with, and even kiss. Imagine taking a selfie with an A-list celebrity like Vin Diesel or Jackie Chan, practising Kung Fu with Bruce Lee, walking the red carpet with Angelina Jolie, or… posing with Her Majesty The Queen. You can learn all about the craft of waxwork from the 2nd-floor exhibit on the history of Madame Tussauds. The museums' souvenir boutique carries an interesting collection of memorabilia and quirky accessories you might want to bring home with you. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 8pm
- Location: 6th Floor, Siam Discovery, 989 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 658 0060
Kidzania Bangkok is a learning and role-playing centre for kids in Bangkok. Located on the 5th floor of Siam Paragon, at first, it appears to be a cute mini-town with pretty European-style houses below painted skies – which it is. But beyond the well-executed craftsmanship, Kidzania Bangkok offers a much deeper level of education for children between 4 and 14 years old. Each activity at Kidzania Bangkok can accommodate small groups of 6 to 8 kids, without the parents’ participation. It's a real kid's world, so mom and dad are just allowed to witness the operation and possibly take some photos. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 10am to 5pm, Saturday–Sunday from 10.30am to 8.30pm
- Location: 5th Floor, Siam Paragon, 991 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 683 1888
Apex Scala Theatre in Siam Square offers a more modest one-screen movie theatre experience compared to the large complex situated in Siam Paragon, just across the road. Founded in 1967, this exquisitely maintained movie theatre is worth a trip not only for the bargain-priced seats and popcorn but also for the cool retro setting. The owners of the cinema haven’t left everything frozen in time, making sure that technology is regularly updated to offer viewers the best experience they can. Read More...
- Location: 184 216 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 251 2861
Pathum Wanaram Temple
Pathum Wanaram Temple was built by King Rama IV in 1857 as a place of worship near his Sa Pathum Palace. During your visit, check out the carvings on the crematorium that demonstrate rare examples of ancient craftsmanship featuring ornate stencils and lacquered sculptures. Located between Central World Plaza and Siam Paragon Mall, Pathum Wanaram is even more striking due to the incongruous sight of 2 huge shopping malls bearing down on this temple from both sides – strangely symbolic of modern Bangkok.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 4pm
- Location: 969 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand